|Home Design Principles
Affordable Home Designs
Can you afford to build a home? We will work with you to build an
affordable house which will give you less debt and housing stress.
Just by considering a smaller house, smart choice of material and
efficient construction method we can deliver a home that is stylish,
sustainable - and very affordable.
Build for the way you really live. Eliminate rooms that
are rarely used and more importantly build a home that is inherently
Eco Friendly Homes
* Well ventilated – using louvres, double opening doors, breezeways,
large window openings
* Oversized eaves – for added shade to exterior walls
* Vented roof space/vented eaves – prevents heat build up providing
a cooler house
* Built off ground – improves air circulation
* Timber floors – using natural sustainable materials
* Modern interior designs – featuring up to date kitchens and
* Larger bedroom sizes
Cyclone Standard Home Design
Designing and building homes for the extremes of North Queensland
weather requires careful planning, consideration of the elements
and building location. Cyclone rating standards are part of our common
knowledge and an essential priority in our design and building advice.
It should be remembered that the code is constantly being updated
and we will advise on designs that are particularly suited to the
most current knowledge.
You home is your security when the elements close in - you want
to be safe in the extremes.